Return and Exchange Policy
ANY ORDER PLACED, IF RETURNED DUE TO BUYER'S REMORSE, WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A RESTOCKING FEE OF UP TO 20%.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 7 days from shipping from our warehouse (14 days from delivery for pre-owned items), subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from Ny Watch Lab .com. Remember, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund. A return merchandise authorization number can be requested by clicking on the Return Request Form, please see our note below regarding Special Orders. All purchases that are returned must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees. All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
ANY SIGNS OF WEAR OR REMOVAL OF PARTS, WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF YOUR RETURN.
If when you receive your purchase, there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages, or if the item is not what was ordered, please contact Ny Watch Lab .com within 5 days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections.
If a return shipping label is provided via email, please print the label and tape it to the shipping carton. We do not reimburse or refund shipping charges if a third-party shipper is used, such as Mail Boxes Etc. or Postal Annex.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the shipping carton to prevent refusal.
- Ship via insured service (USPS, UPS or fedex) with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- If an order is shipping via ground shipping, the initial shipment fee incurred by Ny Watch Lab to ship the merchandise will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Select itemsor custom Jewelry sold on Ny Watch Lab may be considered a "Special Order" and subject to a limited return policy. A "Special Order" may be items that we do not have in our warehouse, items that we do not have on our website which are special ordered from our distributor, all orders that have a sale price equal or greater than $4000, the return of these items/orders will have a restocking fee of 8% or final sale policies unless otherwise agreed by the Ny Watch Lab staff via mail, fax or e-mail.
Contact a member of our customer service team by: Calling us at +1 347 256 3893.